Husqvarna 525HE3 is a 25cc pole hedge trimmer with a 60cm cutter bar and high knife speed, designed for professional users. With a reach up to 3 meters, 37mm blade pitch and durable 135° angle adjustment this versatile machine is suitable for both tall and low hedges. The engine serves as a counterweight and makes the machine exceptionally well-balanced and comfortable to use. Equipped with rear bumper and intuitive controls for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement:25.4 cm³
- Power output:1 kW
- Knife Length:60 cm
- Weight:5.9 kg
Out of stock
The X-Torq® engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
Adjustable cutter bar
Adjustable cutting bar for greater versatility and less tiring work.
Auto return stop switch
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
- Cutting speed 4400 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement 25.4 cm³
- Power output 1 kW
- Maximum power speed 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.5 l
- Fuel consumption 0.6 kg/h
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug Husqvarna HQT-2
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 1141 g/kWh 
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Down 90 °
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Up 45 °
- Knife Length 60 cm
- Teeth opening 30 mm
- Weight 5.9 kg
- Full length, including cutting equipment 192.5 cm
- Length, transportation mode - metric 116.2 cm
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 107 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 5.6 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 4.4 m/s²