Husqvarna 522HS75X is a 22cc, single-sided petrol hedge trimmer with a 75 cm cutter bar and high-speed gear, designed for professional users. Equipped with a leaf catcher that saves clean-up time. The comfortable handle and low weight combined with the slim, well-balanced design provides comfort, while the high-capacity blade and impressive power output allows for result in reliability and high work output.
- Cylinder displacement:21.7 cm³
- Power output:0.6 kW
- Knife Length:75 cm
- Weight:5.0 kg
Out of stock
Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
Auto return stop switch
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Sharp and robust cutting teeth for high productivity and long product life.
An efficient job starts with a sharp blade
The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and the high knife speed increase productivity when trimming.
- Cutting speed 4400 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement 21.7 cm³
- Power output 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.45 l
- Fuel consumption 0.36 kg/h
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Knife Length 75 cm
- Teeth opening 30 mm
- Weight 5.0 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 4.09
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 1.8 m/s²