A 21.7cc, double-sided hedge trimmer with a 60 cm cutter bar and high torque gear for tougher cuts. The multi-position handle and impressively low weight combined with the slim, balanced design and low vibration levels provide excellent handling, while the high capacity, high-speed professional knife blades, open blade guard and impressive power output allows for excellent cutting performance.
- Cylinder displacement:21.7 cm³
- Power output:0.6 kW
- Knife Length:60 cm
- Weight:5.0 kg
Out of stock
Take on the overgrown
Thanks to the high-torque gear and the coarse-cut blades, you’ll be able to take on dense or overgrown hedges.
Long life gear components
The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
Large, two-stage air filter
The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials and with a large area provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
- Cutting speed 3200 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement 21.7 cm³
- Power output 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.45 l
- Fuel consumption 0.36 kg/h
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Knife Length 60 cm
- Teeth opening 30.5 mm
- Weight 5.0 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 5.70
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 1.3 m/s²