A very flexible, professional pole hedge trimmer with an adjustable cutter bar and extra long pole. The engine serves as a counterweight and makes the machine exceptionally well-balanced and comfortable to use. Especially when cutting taller hedges, without having to use a ladder or cherry picker. Intuitive controls for easy starting. 325HE4 is powered by our X-TORQ® engine which reduces exhaust emissions compared to previous model.
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Power output: 1.0 kW
- Knife Length: 55 cm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
Out of stock
Rear impact guard
The rear-impact guard protects the engine from wear and damage.
Auto return stop switch
When the machine is turned off, the stop button automatically returns to start position for trouble free start.
The remote control makes it easy to adjust the cutter bar during operation.
The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter 20 mm
- Cutting speed 4300 cut/min
- Weight 6.4 kg
- Cylinder displacement 25.4 cm³
- Maximum power speed 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.51 l
- Fuel consumption 520 g/kWh
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Down 85 °
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Up 90 °
- Knife Length 55 cm
- Teeth opening 29 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 106 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 1
- Gear ratio 5.58
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 5.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 2.4 m/s²