Enjoy maximum power with the Husqvarna 226HD60S. An exceptionally well-balanced and rugged double cutting edge petrol hedge trimmer with an advance and powerful X-Torq® engine. The tough design leads to a long product life from your hedge trimmer during demanding periods of use. Ideal for heavy duty argicultural, horticultural and commercial use.
- Cylinder displacement: 23.6 cm³
- Power output: 0.85 kW
- Knife Length: 60 cm
- Weight: 5.8 kg
Out of stock
Long life gear components
The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
Adjustable rear handle
The rear handle is adjustable to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
Sharp and robust cutting teeth for high productivity and long product life.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter 10 mm
- Cutting speed 4100 cut/min
- Weight 5.8 kg
- Weight incl. packaging 9 kg
- Cylinder displacement 23.6 cm³
- Maximum power speed 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.5 l
- Fuel consumption 412 g/kWh
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug NGK CMR7H-10
- Electrode gap 0.95 mm
- Knife Length 60 cm
- Teeth opening 28 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 91 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 5.11
- Gear ratio 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 2.5 m/s²