The Husqvarna 122HD60 is a compact and lightweight petrol hedge trimmer for domestic use, with easy to use functions such as Smart Start®, and the benefit of a low noise engine. With an adjustable rear handle this small hedge trimmer with 59cm blade makes easy work of cutting sides and tops of hedges.
- Cylinder displacement:21.7 cm³
- Power output:0.6 kW
- Knife Length:59 cm
- Weight:4.9 kg
Is in stock
The low noise engine technology and the special design make this hedge trimmer quiet and easy to use. Very important for everyone who operates in residential areas.
The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
Multi position handle
The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter 20 mm
- Cutting speed 4050 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement 21.7 cm³
- Power output 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.3 l
- Fuel consumption 0.33 kg/h
- Idling speed 2800 rpm
- Spark plug Husqvarna HQT-4 672201
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Down 0 °
- Knife adjustment range, up/down Up 0 °
- Knife Length 59 cm
- Teeth opening 28 mm
- Weight 4.9 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 101 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 4.44
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 4.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 3.6 m/s²