The Husqvarna 122HD45 is a low noise and lightweight hedge trimmer for domestic use with easy to use functions, including Smart Start® technology so your hedge trimmer is ready to go when you are. The ideal small hedge trimmer for homeowners with gardens of all sizes.
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Power output: 0.6 kW
- Knife Length: 45 cm
- Weight: 4.7 kg
Is in stock
The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
Auto return stop switch
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
Low noise engine
Effective low noise engine design will not disturb you or your neighbours
- Recommended maximum twig diameter 20 mm
- Cutting speed 4050 cut/min
- Weight 4.7 kg
- Cylinder displacement 21.7 cm³
- Maximum power speed 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.3 l
- Fuel consumption 575 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption 0.33 kg/h
- Idling speed 2800 rpm
- Spark plug NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Knife Length 45 cm
- Teeth opening 28 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 101 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 4.4
- Gear ratio 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 4.9 m/s²