The Husqvarna 525LK is a lightweight trimmer for commercial use. The machine is equipped with Husqvarna’s X-TORQ engine. The 525LK is a combination machine, developed for many different types of tasks. Several attachments are available as accessories.
- Cylinder displacement:25.4 cm³
- Cutting width:46.6 cm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment):4.5 kg
Out of stock
The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
The X-Torq® engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
Detachable shaft for easy transport and storage.
The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Cylinder displacement 25.4 cm³
- Power output 1 kW
- Maximum power speed 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.51 l
- Fuel consumption 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap 0.65 mm
- Torque, max. at rpm 6000 rpm
- Torque, max. 1.2 Nm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120) 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft 6500 rpm
- Gear ratio 1.46
- Drive gear angle 30 °
- Cutting width 46.6 cm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 4.5 kg
- Tube length 1483 mm
- Tube diameter 24 mm
- Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Exhaust emissions (CO average) 87.57 g/kWh
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 106 dB(A)