Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With Husqvarna Trimmer 129C, that power is available to consumers as well. 129C features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129C comes with a curved shaft for easy trimming.
- Cylinder displacement:27.6 cm³
- Cutting width:43 cm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment):4.49 kg
Is in stock
The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
Auto return stop switch
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Long curved shaft
Extra long curved shaft for extended reach and superior ergonomics.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Cylinder displacement 27.6 cm³
- Power output 0.85 kW
- Maximum power speed 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.27 l
- Fuel consumption 604 g/kWh
- Idling speed 2800 rpm
- Spark plug Husqvarna HQT-4 672201
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120) 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft 8500 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 1580 g/kWh 
- Gear ratio 1
- Cutting width 43 cm
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 4.49 kg
- Tube length 973.13 mm
- Tube diameter 25.4 mm
- OEM Grass blade --
- OEM Harness --
- OEM Saw blade --
- OEM Trimmer head T25 (R)
- Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 114 dB(A)