Husqvarna 535iRX is a robust, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for full-time professional use – lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. The E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to get the job done on time. The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range, while the rigid handle tower and motor suspension are crafted from magnesium. Includes grass blade and trimmer head.
- Battery voltage:36 V
- Weight without battery:4.9 kg
- OEM Harness:Balance 55
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle:1.4 m/s²
Out of stock
Outstanding cutting capacity
The unique, Husqvarna developed high torq motor combined with the outstanding cutting diameter provide a capacity equivalent to a 35-cc petrol-powered brushcutter.
The machine offers you the flexibility to work truly cordless with an internal battery. Alternatively, the machine can also be connected to a backpack battery. Whatever suits your preferences and needs.
Tap 'n Go
Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
3-Speed mode maximise your runtime
The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
- Maximum rpm output shaft 8200 rpm
- Output shaft thread M12x1.75 Lefthanded
- Gear ratio 1.4
- Drive gear angle 35 °
- Tube length 1380 mm
- Tube diameter 28 mm
- OEM Grass blade Multi 300-3
- OEM Harness Balance 55
- OEM Trimmer head T35 M12
- OEM Saw blade --
- Lubricant type (bevel gear) Mineral grease
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 94 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 82 dB(A)