HUSQVARNA TR 348
The TR 348 is a light-weighted, compact and easy to use tiller with great manoeuvrability. Equipped with high-quality transmission and Heli coiled tines and 48 cm working width it offers both great performance and durability.
- Motor/engine manufacturer:Briggs & Stratton
- Cylinder displacement:208 cm³
- Working depth:15 cm
- Working width:48 cm
Out of stock
Adjustable handlebar, both horizontaly and vertically, for best working position.
Easy-adjust drag bar, for different working conditions.
For easy storage and transport.
Handlebar-mounted gear selection
Ergonomic handle with easy-access controls.
- Cylinder displacement 208 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 4.5 kW
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 3.6 l
- Rotational speed 3300 rpm
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name 950 Series
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 840.5 g/kWh 
- Tine diameter 300 mm
- Working depth 15 cm
- Working width 48 cm
- Cultivator type Rear-tine
- Number of tines 4
- Depth adjustment steps 7
- Transmission type Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward 2
- Transmission steps reverse 1
- Detachable transmission No
- Vertically adjustable handlebar Yes
- Horizontally adjustable handlebar Yes
- Foldable handlebar Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection No
- Reverse gearbox Yes
- Drag bar Yes
- Plant guards No
- Chevron tyres No
- Tyre size 345 mm
- Weight 73 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 84.5 dB(A)