- You cannot add "Husqvarna LC 247" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Husqvarna LC 247SP
Self-propelled and featuring auto-choke for enhanced ease of use, this comfortable walk behind lawnmower with composite chassis offers excellent cutting performance, combining traditional mowing with the benefits of modern materials, design and technology.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Drive system: Self-propelled
- Cutting methods: Collection/Rear discharge
- Cutting width: 47 cm
Out of stock
Durable and light chassis, designed for best collection performance.
Easy adjustable handle bar
Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights.
Easy adjust cutting height
A well balanced one hand grip makes adjustment of cutting height extra easy and convenient.
Dust blocker bag
A collect bag designed to keep dust into the bag, preventing it from blowing in the operators face.
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name 575EX
- Cylinder displacement 140 cm³
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 0.8 l
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 2.1 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2900 rpm
- Cutting methods Collection/Rear discharge
- BioClip® kit Available as accessory
- Cutting width 47 cm
- Cutting height steps 6
- Cutting height adjustment Central
- Cutting height max 75 mm
- Cutting height min 20 mm
- Drive wheels Rear
- Speed 4 km/h
- Drive system Self-propelled
- Collector type Fabric with dust blocker
- Collector volume 55 l
- Handle type Ergonomic
- Handle height adjustment 2 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear Yes/Yes
- Foldable handlebar Yes
- Water hose connection No
- Soft grip Yes
- Wheel size, Front 170 mm
- Wheel size, Rear 210 mm
- Weight 29 kg
- Cutting deck material Composite
- Rims, material Plastic
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 96 dB(A)