Husqvarna LC 247S
465,00 € Incl. vat.
Self-propelled walk behind mower for easy, convenient, comfortable mowing and a perfect-looking lawn. Features ergonomic handle, grip and bail arms, easy adjust cutting height and dust blocker bag, as well as a corrosion-resistant composite chassis.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Drive system: Self-propelled
- Cutting methods: Collection/Rear discharge
- Cutting width: 47 cm
Is in stock
Durable and light chassis, designed for best collection performance.
Easy adjustable handle bar
Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights.
Easy adjust cutting height
A well balanced one hand grip makes adjustment of cutting height extra easy and convenient.
Dust blocker bag
A collect bag designed to keep dust into the bag, preventing it from blowing in the operators face.
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name 450e
- Cylinder displacement 125 cm³
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 0.8 l
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 1.8 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2900 rpm
- Cutting methods Collection/Rear discharge
- BioClip® kit Available as accessory
- Cutting width 47 cm
- Cutting height steps 6
- Cutting height adjustment Central
- Cutting height max 75 mm
- Cutting height min 20 mm
- Drive wheels Rear
- Speed 4 km/h
- Drive system Self-propelled
- Collector type Fabric with dust blocker
- Collector volume 55 l
- Handle type Ergonomic
- Handle height adjustment 2 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear Yes/Yes
- Foldable handlebar Yes
- Soft grip Yes
- Wheel size, Front 170 mm
- Wheel size, Rear 210 mm
- Weight 29 kg
- Cutting deck material Composite
- Rims, material Plastic
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 96 dB(A)