Husqvarna LC 140S
365,00 € Incl. vat.
Self-propelled, easy to use mower, suitable for somewhat smaller gardens….
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Drive system: Self-propelled
- Cutting methods: Collection/Rear discharge
- Cutting width: 40 cm
Is in stock
Central cutting height adjustment
Quick and easy adjustment of the grass cutting height. One lever controls the whole deck.
Ergonomic handle bar
Ergonomic angle of the handlebar in combination with easy to reach bail arms makes operation easy.
For simplified storage and transport.
Handle height adjustment
Quick and easy adjustment of the handle in two different heights.
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name 450e
- Cylinder displacement 125 cm³
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 0.8 l
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 1.8 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 3000 rpm
- Engine lubrication type Splash
- Cutting methods Collection/Rear discharge
- Cutting width 40 cm
- Cutting height steps 10
- Cutting height adjustment Central
- Cutting height max 75 mm
- Cutting height min 25 mm
- Drive wheels Rear
- Speed 4 km/h
- Drive system Self-propelled
- Collector type Hard top with fabric bag
- Collector volume 50 l
- Handle type Ergonomic
- Handle height adjustment 2 Step
- Wheel bearing, front/rear Yes/Yes
- Foldable handlebar Yes
- Soft grip Yes
- Ball beared wheels Yes
- Wheel size, Front 152.4 mm
- Wheel size, Rear 203.2 mm
- Weight 27 kg
- Cutting deck material Steel
- Rims, material Plastic
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 94 dB(A)