HUSQVARNA TS 348XD
Heavy duty garden tractor with unbeaten capabilities in its class. Versatile ClearCut™ cutting deck and powerful, reliable engine mean fast mowing anytime, anywhere – with a perfect result every time. Commercial grade ground-engaging transmission with dash operated differential lock works with large, wide rear tires to enable tough usage without overheating, plus great traction and less damage to the lawn. Improved quality, comfort and ergonomics join smart connectivity for an optimal driving and ownership experience, including service and failure alerts, tilt warning and fuel level gauge, reducing maintenance and increasing productivity.
- Cylinder displacement:726 cm³
- Cutting width:122 cm
- Transmission type:Commercial Grade Hydrostat, Electric Locking Differential
Out of stock
ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck
The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
Fuel level gauge
The electronic fuel meter, situated on the dashboard, is easily readable and makes it easy to check the fuel level from seat.
Electric engagement of cutting blades
Easy engagement of cutting blades; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
High quality tyres for longer tyre life and uniform tread wear. Improved traction even under difficult field condition and less risk of damaging delicate ground.
- Nose roller Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels 4
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Endurance Series
- Cylinders 2
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 15.1 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Front-End Protection Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter type Through Husqvarna Connect™ App
- Seat back height Extra high 21"
- Steering wheel type Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector Available as accessory
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 105 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Commercial Grade Hydrostat, Electric Locking Differential
- Transmission manufacturer Tuff Torq
- Vibration level seat 0.05 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 3.74 m/s²