HUSQVARNA TS 243T
The TS 243T is ideal for homeowners and landowners with larger gardens who need a durable and comfortable tractor with high manoeuvrability. It is a powerful tractor with side ejection for demanding lawn care. Because the cutting deck ejects clippings, you get maximum capacity even on areas that are cut less frequently. The U-Cut™ steering technology makes it extra easy to make turns and mow around obstacles. A powerful Husqvarna Endurance Series, twin cylinder engine with choke less start together with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission and cast front axle means easy, trouble-free operation. The U-Cut™ steering technology makes it extra easy to make turns and mow around obstacles. Collector and BioClip® kit are available as accessories.
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:11.1 kW
- Cutting width:107 cm
- Transmission type:Hydrostatic
Out of stock
Electric engagement of cutting blades
Easy engagement of cutting blades; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Adjustable sliding seat
Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
Our innovative Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 2
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Endurance Series
- Cylinders 2
- Battery 12 V
- Battery 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 11.4 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 11.1 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Front-End Protection Tube Bumper
- Hour meter type Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height High 15"
- Steering wheel type Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector Available as accessory
- Deflector Included
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Hydro-Gear/Tuff Torq
- Vibration level seat 0.13 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 3.86 m/s²