HUSQVARNA TS 138
The Husqvarna TS 138 is an easy to start, small garden tractor which is ideal for homeowners with small to mid-size gardens. This versatile and efficient tractor has a wide range of attachments available making it ideal for all year round use. This garden tractor boasts a range of features that help ensure a comfortable ride and first class cutting results. Fitted with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and convenient pedal-operated transmission. Can be complimented with a collector and BioClip® cover.
- Cylinder displacement:508 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:8.6 kW
- Cutting width:97 cm
- Transmission type:Variator
Out of stock
Powder-coated decks for exceptional durability and four anti-scalp rollers as well as a nose roller to help prevent scalping grass for a professional cut, every time.
Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
A powerful air stream lifts the grass before it is cut, for excellent cutting and collection of both grass and leaves.
Deck Wash Port
Connect your water hose to the port to clean the underside of your deck.
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 0
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Husqvarna Series
- Cylinders 1
- Generator 5&3 A
- Battery 12 V
- Battery 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 5.7 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 8.6 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Available as accessory
- Seat back height Low 11"
- Steering wheel type Standard
- Collector Available as accessory
- Deflector Included
- BioClip® kit/plate Available as accessory
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 98.9 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 83 dB(A)
- Transmission type Variator
- Transmission manufacturer General Transmission
- Vibration level seat 0.12 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 2.05 m/s²