HUSQVARNA TC 38
TC 38 is designed for homeowners who want an easy to operate and user-friendly ride on mower with collector. The compact and ergonomic design makes it a perfect choice for mid-sized gardens with narrow passages and tight areas.
- Cylinder displacement:344 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:5.7 kW
- Cutting width:97 cm
- Transmission type:Manual (6 fwd + 1 rev)
Out of stock
Husqvarna Series Engine
Developed for Husqvarna by Briggs and Stratton this engine features high specified oil filter, pressure lubrication, anti vibration system and automatic choke.
Manual blade engagement
Blade engagement lever is located on the dash for ease of operation.
Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
First-class cutting deck
For maximum performance and efficiency.
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 2
- Drive method Lever-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name PowerBuilt AVS
- Cylinders 1
- Generator 5.3 A
- Battery 12 V
- Battery 14 Ah
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 5.7 l
- Oil filter No
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 5.7 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Front-End Protection Available as accessory
- Seat back height Low 11"
- Steering wheel type Standard
- Collector Included
- Deflector Available as accessory
- Collector volume 220 l
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 98.5 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Manual (6 fwd + 1 rev)
- Vibration level seat 0.13 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 3.87 m/s²