HUSQVARNA TC 342T
TC 342T is a high spec machine with integrated collection for frequent, year-round use in large gardens and other spaces requiring demanding lawn care. Powerful Kawasaki twin engine and a fast pedal operated hydrostatic transmission, professional grade tyres and large fuel tank provide power, autonomy and productivity. Robust collection system including steel backplate, robust latching system and a large reinforced cutting deck ensure even the biggest lawn is no challenge. The electric blade engagement, adjustable high back seat with armrests and BioClip from seat is only a few examples of features making this tractor extra comfortable to operate.
- Cylinder displacement:726 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:13.3 kW
- Cutting width:107 cm
- Transmission type:Fast Hydrostatic
Out of stock
BioClip® from seat
Easy switch between collecting and BioClip (mulching) mode by means of a dashboard-operated central actuation device. You don't have to leave the driver's seat.
Electric engagement of cutting blades
Easy engagement of cutting blades; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
Fast hydrostatic transmission
Features a hi-speed, hydrostatic transmission for superior transport speeds and smooth, variable forward and reverse speeds with the aid of pedals.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 4
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Kawasaki
- Engine name FR Series
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 13.3 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 13.3 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Front-End Protection Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter type Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height High 15"
- Steering wheel type Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector volume 320 l
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Fast Hydrostatic
- Vibration level seat 0.19 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 1.12 m/s²