Husqvarna TC 242TX
Husqvarna TC 242TX is a powerful and comfortable tractor, developed for use in medium- to large-sized gardens. Equipped with integrated 320 L rear collector, pedal-operated, hydrostatic transmission and low vibe deck drive. BioClip® from the 15″ deluxe seat, LED lights and soft rim steering wheel.
- Cylinder displacement:726 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:14.1 kW
- Cutting width:108 cm
- Transmission type:Hydrostatic
Out of stock
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Deluxe comfort seat
Deluxe comfort seat features premium vinyl, stitched design and extra thick cushions for improved comfort and superb ride quality.
Deluxe steering wheel
An oversized and extra thick steering wheel for less steering effort. Soft touch inner surface guarantees reduced effort and better ergonomics
Innovative Air Induction mowing system that draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Cutting width 108 cm
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 4
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max 3.5 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer Kawasaki
- Engine name FR Series
- Cylinders 2
- Generator 15 A
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 13.3 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 14.1 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 792.00 g/kWh 
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Tube Bumper
- Hour meter type Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height High 15"
- Steering wheel type Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector Included
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 99 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Tuff Torq