Husqvarna TC 138
The TC 138 is a user-friendly tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens. The tractor that offers excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results. The spacious, integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat. Equipped with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. BioClip® plug and deflector for rear ejection is available as an accessory.
- Cylinder displacement:500 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:8.4 kW
- Cutting width:97 cm
- Transmission type:Hydrostatic
Out of stock
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Sliding, angled seat
Adjustable while seated; seat moves forward and down, or backwards and up.
A powerful air stream lifts the grass before it is cut, for excellent cutting and collection of both grass and leaves.
Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
- Cutting width 97 cm
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 2
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max 3.5 km/h
- Speed reverse min 0 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Intek
- Cylinders 1
- Generator 5&3 A
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 5.7 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 8.4 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 794.21 g/kWh 
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Optional
- Hour meter type Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height Medium 13"
- Steering wheel type Ergonomic
- Collector Included
- Deflector Available as accessory
- Collector volume 220 l
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 99 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Tuff Torq
- Vibration level seat 0.13 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 3.87 m/s²