HUSQVARNA TC 138
The TC 138 is a user-friendly tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens. The tractor offers excellent collection of grass clippings as well as leaves, giving tidy cutting results. The spacious, integrated collector is easily emptied from the driver’s seat. Equipped with a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. BioClip® plug and deflector for rear ejection is available as an accessory.
- Cylinder displacement: 508 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 8.6 kW
- Cutting width: 97 cm
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
Out of stock
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Adjustable sliding seat
Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
Our innovative Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 2
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Husqvarna Series
- Cylinders 1
- Generator 5&3 A
- Battery 12 V
- Battery 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 5.7 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 8.6 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Available as accessory
- Seat back height Low 11"
- Steering wheel type Standard
- Collector Included
- Deflector Available as accessory
- Collector volume 220 l
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 98.5 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Tuff Torq
- Vibration level seat 0.13 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 3.87 m/s²