HUSQVARNA TC 130
The TC 130 is a user-friendly tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens. It is a compact-sized, efficient tractor with integrated collector, smart design and ergonomics. Has a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start. Easy to manoeuvre thanks to its compact format and pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Can be fitted with a BioClip® plug.
- Cylinder displacement:344 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:6.3 kW
- Cutting width:77 cm
- Transmission type:Hydrostatic
Out of stock
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Adjustable sliding seat
Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
Our innovative Air Induction mowing system draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 0
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Husqvarna Series
- Cylinders 1
- Generator 5&3 A
- Battery 12 V
- Battery 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 5.7 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 6.3 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2800 rpm
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Available as accessory
- Seat back height Low 11"
- Steering wheel type Standard
- Collector Included
- Collector volume 200 l
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 98.9 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Hydro-Gear
- Vibration level seat 0.05 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 4 m/s²