Husqvarna TF 325
A realiable, easy to handle cultivator offering features such as a dependable engine, reverse gear and detachable transmission housing with lubrication possibility. Comfortable, adjustable and foldable handlebar with gear selection, transport wheel, drag bar and plant guards improve usability and ease of storage. Optional ridger with metal wheels.
- Motor/engine manufacturer:Briggs & Stratton
- Cylinder displacement:163 cm³
- Working depth:30 cm
- Working width:60.0 cm
Is in stock
Protect plants outside the working area.
Improves maneuverability and control.
Detachable transmission housing with lubrication nipple.
Minimizes debris spray from the rotating tines.
- Cylinder displacement 163 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 3.3 kW
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name CR 750
- Tine diameter 320 mm
- Working depth 30 cm
- Working width 60.0 cm
- Cultivator type Front-tine
- Number of tines 4
- Transmission type Chain/Manual
- Transmission steps forward 1
- Transmission steps reverse 1
- Detachable transmission Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar Yes
- Horizontally adjustable handlebar Yes
- Foldable handlebar Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection Yes
- Reverse gearbox Yes
- Drag bar Yes
- Plant guards Yes
- Transport wheel/s 1
- Ridger Available as accessory (with metal wheels)
- Weight 46.0 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 82.0 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 92.5 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 93.0 dB(A)