3 799,00 €
Husqvarna TC 242 T is a powerful tractor, developed for use in medium- to large-sized gardens. Equipped with integrated 320 L rear collector, pedal-operated, hydrostatic transmission and low vibe deck drive.
- Cylinder displacement:656 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:10.1 kW
- Cutting width:108 cm
- Transmission type:Hydrostatic
Out of stock
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Reinforced Cutting Deck
The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
Sliding, angled seat
Adjustable while seated; seat moves forward and down, or backwards and up.
Innovative Air Induction mowing system that draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Cutting width 108 cm
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 2
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max 3.5 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Intek
- Cylinders 2
- Generator 5&3 A
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 9.5 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 10.1 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 830.04 g/kWh 
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Available as accessory
- Hour meter type Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height High 15"
- Steering wheel type Standard
- Collector Included
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100.0 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 98 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 84 dB(A)
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Tuff Torq