HUSQVARNA T300RH Compact Pro
A versatile and handy petrol cultivator, ideal for maintaining lawns, borders and vegetable plots thanks to its range of available accessories. This low weight, compact cultivator is very easy to both operate and transport. Equipped with an easy-to-start Honda engine and a strong worm gear transmission. A number of practical accessories are available to enhance your garden cultivator, such as a moss rake, earthing plough, weeding tool, edger and scarifier.
- Motor/engine manufacturer:Honda
- Cylinder displacement:25 cm³
- Working depth:15 cm
- Working width:28 cm
Out of stock
Minimizes debris spray from the rotating tines.
Accessories such as moss rakes, ridgers, edgers, scarifiers and more, make this machine extremely versatile.
Easy-adjust drag bar, for different working conditions.
Facilitates handling and transport.
- Cylinder displacement 25 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 0.6 kW
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 0.58 l
- Rotational speed 167 rpm
- Motor/engine manufacturer Honda
- Engine name GX25
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 1203 g/kWh 
- Tine diameter 225 mm
- Working depth 15 cm
- Working width 28 cm
- Cultivator type Front-tine
- Number of tines 4
- Transmission type Worm gear/Manual
- Transmission steps forward 1
- Vertically adjustable handlebar No
- Foldable handlebar Yes
- Drag bar Yes
- Plant guards No
- Ridger Available as accessory
- Weight 12 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 80 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 92.1 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 93 dB(A)