Husqvarna K 970
1 840,16 €
Sturdy, reliable, light and powerful – the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Cylinder displacement:93.6 cm³
- Blade diameter, max:350 mm
Out of stock
Easy and optimal belt tensioning
The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning.
Sturdy and reliable
Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
Easy to start
The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
Long service intervals
A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Output power 4.8 kW
- Cylinder displacement 93.6 cm³
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Cylinders 1
- Number of strokes 2-stroke engine
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 736 g/kWh
- Blade diameter, max 350 mm
- Cutting depth, max 125 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle 3.8 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle 4.2 m/s²