Husqvarna K 1270
2 200,00 €
Some jobs require exceptional power. The K 1270 is a real powerhouse with an impressive 5,8 kW output, turning your heaviest cutting jobs into a fast and effective operation. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 9/12 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Cylinder displacement:118.8 cm³
- Blade diameter, max:350 mm
Out of stock
Easy to start
The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
Reduced vibrations in the cutter handle for more comfort and longer operation periods.
Superior power with low emissions
Patented X-torqTM engine that uses air to flush out the cylinder provides exceptional power but keeps fuel consumptions and emissions low.
Magnesium blade guard
Contributes to a light weight which gives an improved power-to-weight ratio. New stepless adjustment makes it easier to change cutting position.
- Output power 5.8 kW
- Cylinder displacement 118.8 cm³
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Cylinders 1
- Number of strokes 2-stroke engine
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 726 g/kWh
- Blade diameter, max 350 mm
- Cutting depth, max 118 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 117 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle 4.5 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle 3.7 m/s²