Husqvarna 535iFR is a robust and versatile, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for frequent use on grass, brush and light forestry clearing. It’s lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. The Husqvarna E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to get the job done on time. The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of information such as usage status, charging stats and maintenance and service needs in the Husqvarna Connect™ app. The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range. Includes saw blade, grass blade and trimmer head.
- Battery voltage:36 V
- OEM Harness:Balance 55
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) left handle:1.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) right handle:1.7 m/s²
Is in stock
With the smart Husqvarna Connect app, you’ll have easy access to helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations. For your connected Bluetooth equipment, the app also provides additional information such as runtime and charging status as well as maintenance and service needs. The app can be downloaded, free of charge, from App Store or Google Play.
Tap 'n Go
Heavy duty twin line cutting system with Tap 'n Go for quick line feed.
3-Speed mode maximise your runtime
The 3-speed mode allows you to maximise your runtime by adjusting the power output to the current working conditions.
Intuitive advanced key pad
The key pad is very easy to operate and equipped with a LED indicator showing the battery status.
- Maximum rpm output shaft 8200 rpm
- Output shaft thread M12x1.75 Lefthanded
- Gear ratio 1.4
- Drive gear angle 35 °
- Tube length 1380 mm
- Tube diameter 28 mm
- OEM Grass blade Multi 300-3
- OEM Harness Balance 55
- OEM Trimmer head T35 M12
- OEM Saw blade Scarlett 200-22
- Lubricant type (bevel gear) Mineral grease
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 93 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 80 dB(A)