Powerful and yet a very comfortable to use brushcutter for maximum efficiency and minimal strain on your body. Is simple to operate and has the lowest vibration rates in its class.
- Cylinder displacement:25.4 cm³
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment):5.2 kg
- OEM Harness:Balance 55
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle:1.8 m/s²
Is in stock
The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
Offset handle bar
Angled handlebar and comfort handles provides excellent grip and working position.
Ergonomic harness that distribute the load optimally between your shoulders, chest andback. Comes with shock absorbing hip pad.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Power output 1 kW
- Cylinder displacement 25.4 cm³
- Maximum rpm output shaft 6500 rpm
- Maximum power speed 8500 rpm
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120) 4000 rpm
- Torque, max. 1.2 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm 6000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.51 l
- Fuel consumption 600 g/kWh
- Spark plug NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap 0.65 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 1141 g/kWh 
- Gear ratio 19
- Drive gear angle 30 °
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 5.2 kg
- Tube length 1483 mm
- Tube diameter 24 mm
- OEM Grass blade Grass 255-4
- OEM Harness Balance 55
- OEM Trimmer head T35 M10
- Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Exhaust emissions (CO average) 87.57 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average) 0.56 g/kWh
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 1.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 1.9 m/s²