Husqvarna 522HSR75X is a 22cc, single-sided petrol hedge trimmer with a 75 cm cutter bar and high-torque gear, designed for professional users doing tough cuts. Equipped with a leaf catcher that saves clean-up time. The comfortable handle and low weight combined with the slim, well-balanced design provides excellent handling, while the high-capacity blade and impressive power output result in reliability and high work output.
- Cylinder displacement:21.7 cm³
- Power output:0.6 kW
- Knife Length:75 cm
- Weight:5.0 kg
Out of stock
Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user’s arms and hands.
Auto return stop switch
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Take on the overgrown
Thanks to the high-torque gear and the coarse-cut blades, you’ll be able to take on dense or overgrown hedges.
Better result in less time
The integrated leaf catcher on our single-side hedge trimmers helps to remove clippings while cutting which means less time spent after-cleaning
- Cutting speed 3200 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement 21.7 cm³
- Power output 0.6 kW
- Maximum power speed 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.45 l
- Fuel consumption 0.36 kg/h
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Knife Length 75 cm
- Teeth opening 30.5 mm
- Weight 5.0 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2.2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 2.1 m/s²