Husqvarna 520iHT4 is a high-capacity battery-powered telescopic pole hedge trimmer with up to 4.5 m reach, designed for professional use. It cuts wide, high and low hedges efficiently thanks to the length adjustable telescopic tube and angle adjustable cutter bar. The cutter bar also folds easily for easier transport and storage. This machine combines market-leading performance with zero direct emissions, low weight, low vibration levels and extremely quiet operation, so you can use it in noise-sensitive environments. The rear impact guard protects the integrated battery to prevent wear and damage effectively. Compatible with all Husqvarna BLi-batteries and chargers. Weatherproof IPX 4.
- Battery voltage:36 V
- Knife Length:55 cm
Is in stock
Efficient brushless motor
Our in-house developed, advanced brushless motor is 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor. This means that the motor provides a high and consistent torque.
The cutting bar is designed to give you a long reach, while still allowing you to work ergonomically.
Intuitive key pad
The key pad is very easy to operate.
This battery-powered Husqvarna machine fulfils the IPX4 classification for rain resistance. This makes it a long-lasting and reliable tool that can be used all year round in all weather conditions.
- Cutting speed 4000 cut/min
- Battery voltage 36 V
- Knife Length 55 cm
- Teeth opening 32 mm
- Weight without battery 5.5 kg
- Full length, including cutting equipment 346 cm
- Length, transportation mode - metric 191 cm
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 80 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 1.7 m/s²