Powerful yet lightweight and well-balanced battery-powered hedge trimmer for commercial use with 70cm double-sided cutting bar that gives you a great range. New proprietary motor and new powerful battery will allow you to maximise your working time. The pivoting rear handle makes it easier when cutting both vertically and horizontally.
- Battery voltage:36 V
- Knife Length:70 cm
Is in stock
The noise level from our battery machines are up to 13 dB(A) lower than a petrol machine – which is a huge difference. A reduction of 3 dB(A) is usually perceived as a halving of the noise level. This makes work a lot more pleasant for you – and also allows you to work in the most public of settings.
No refilling of fuel, less parts to serve and an electronically controlled drive system means less downtime and low operation costs.
Multi position handle
The rear handle can be put in multi positions to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
Gear up for nonstop operation
Our battery accessories allow you to carry on and get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Cutting speed 4000 cut/min
- Battery voltage 36 V
- Knife Length 70 cm
- Teeth opening 32 mm
- Weight without battery 3.9 kg
- Weight with battery 5.2 kg
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 78 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 94 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 0.10
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2.3 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 3.5 m/s²