Husqvarna TS 138
The TS 138 is a user-friendly tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens. It is an efficient tractor with side ejection, smart design and ergonomics. Has a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and convenient pedal-operated transmission. Can be complimented with a collector and BioClip® cover.
- Cylinder displacement:500 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy:8.4 kW
- Cutting width:97 cm
- Transmission type:Hydrostatic
Out of stock
Sliding, angled seat
Adjustable while seated; seat moves forward and down, or backwards and up.
A powerful air stream lifts the grass before it is cut, for excellent cutting and collection of both grass and leaves.
Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
Give tighter turning radius and improved maneuverability.
- Cutting width 97 cm
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 0
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max 3.5 km/h
- Speed reverse min 0 km/h
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Intek
- Cylinders 1
- Generator 5&3 A
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 5.7 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 8.4 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 794.21 g/kWh 
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Optional
- Hour meter type Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height Medium 13"
- Steering wheel type Standard
- Collector Available as accessory
- Deflector Included
- BioClip® kit/plate Available as accessory
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 99 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 85 dB(A)
- Transmission type Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Tuff Torq
- Vibration level seat 0.12 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 2.05 m/s²