Husqvarna K 770
The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximised productivity.
Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Cylinder displacement:73.5 cm³
- Blade diameter, max:350 mm
Out of stock
Easy and optimal belt tensioning
The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
Light and powerful
A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
Heavy-duty cutting arm
The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
Long service intervals
A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Output power 3.7 kW
- Cylinder displacement 73.5 cm³
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Cylinders 1
- Number of strokes 2-stroke engine
- Exhaust emissions (CO2 EU V) 711 g/kWh 
- Blade diameter, max 350 mm
- Cutting depth, max 125 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 101 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle 2.0 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle 2.3 m/s²