Designed for professionals, the Husqvarna 525PT5S pole saw with telescopic shaft offers our longest reach, with excellent ergonomics and superior balance to help you achieve high-end results with minimum effort. Easy to manoeuvre, its X-Torq® engine ensures rapid acceleration and high torque with low emissions and low fuel consumption.
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 7 kg
- Length, extended, including cutting equipment: 402 cm
Out of stock
Auto return stop switch
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
The tube has a telescopic function for quick cutting height adjustment
Magnesium clutch housing
Robust magnesium clutch housing for tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 7 kg
- Length, extended, including cutting equipment 402 cm
- Cylinder displacement 25.4 cm³
- Power output 1 kW
- Maximum power speed 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.51 l
- Fuel consumption 395 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption 0.395 kg/h
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Chain pitch 1/4"
- Recommended bar length, max 30 cm
- Recommended bar length, min 25 cm
- Oil tank volume 0.14 l
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 89 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 107 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), front handle, collapsed 6.3 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), rear handle, collapsed 5.3 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), front handle, extended 4.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level,(ahv, eq), rear handle, extended 6.7 m/s²