499,00 € Incl. vat.
Powerful and yet a very comfortable to use brushcutter for maximum efficiency and minimal strain on your body. Is simple to operate and has the lowest vibration rates in its class.
- Cylinder displacement: 25.4 cm³
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.2 kg
- OEM Harness: Balance 55
Out of stock
The choke and purge are easy to reach and understand.
Offset handle bar
Angled handlebar and comfort handles provides excellent grip and working position.
Ergonomic harness that distribute the load optimally between your shoulders, chest andback. Comes with shock absorbing hip pad.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 5.2 kg
- Tube length 1483 mm
- Tube diameter 24 mm
- Exhaust emissions (CO average) 87.57 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average) 0.56 g/kWh
- Engine Family EU GZ26S
- Basic model GZ26S16
- Torque, max. 1.2 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm 6000 rpm
- Cylinder displacement 25.4 cm³
- Power output 1 kW
- Maximum power speed 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.51 l
- Fuel consumption 600 g/kWh
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug NGK BPMR8Y
- Electrode gap 0.65 mm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120) 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft 6500 rpm
- OEM Grass blade Grass 255-4
- OEM Harness Balance 55
- OEM Trimmer head T35 M10
- Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 106 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 13
- Gear ratio 19
- Drive gear angle 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 1.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 1.9 m/s²