Professionals turn to Husqvarna for powerful engines that make tough jobs easy. With the versatile Husqvarna Brushcutter 129R, that power is available to consumers as well. Brushcutter 129R features a powerful 27cc engine and professional quality – combined with a focus on ease of use. It is easy to start thanks to Smart Start®, intuitive controls and the automatic stop return switch – a feature that automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting. 129R comes with combination guard, trimmer head, grass blade and a bullhorn handle for comfortable trimming.
- Cylinder displacement: 27.6 cm³
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 5.4 kg
- OEM Harness: Standard double harness
Out of stock
Straight shaft for extended reach.
Standard double harness
Standard harness for lighter brushcutters.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 5.4 kg
- Tube length 1446 mm
- Tube diameter 25.4 mm
- Exhaust emissions (HC average) 28.91 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average) 98.23 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (NOx average) 0.87 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement 27.6 cm³
- Power output 0.85 kW
- Maximum power speed 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.343 l
- Fuel consumption 495 g/kWh
- Idling speed 2800 rpm
- Spark plug NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Clutch engagement speed (±120) 4200 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft 7200 rpm
- Output shaft thread M10x1.25V
- OEM Grass blade Grass 255-4
- OEM Harness Standard double harness
- OEM Trimmer head T25 (L)
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 114 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 106 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Gear ratio 1
- Gear ratio 1.46
- Drive gear angle 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 8.6 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 8.4 m/s²