HUSQVARNA TR 430
Powerful rear-tine tiller for home and landowners. Highly effective for work on densely packed earth and older lawns. Large wheels with chevron tyres and counter-rotating tines provide superior access and broken up soil. Chain drive on rotors and wheels, plus reverse gear. Handlebar height is adjustable for ergonomic operation.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Cylinder displacement: 196 cm³
- Working depth: 16.51 cm
- Working width: 43 cm
Out of stock
One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation.
Improves manoeuvrability and control.
Tines rotate anti-clockwise, so the soil is broken up very well. Capable of deep-digging heavy soil or preparing the surface for a seed bed.
Driven wheels with chevron tires
Large wheels with heavy treads for optimised grip.
- Tine diameter 330 mm
- Working depth 16.51 cm
- Working width 43 cm
- Cultivator type Rear-tine
- Number of tines 6
- Depth adjustment steps 7
- Tyre size 406 mm
- Weight 107.5 kg
- Cylinder displacement 196 cm³
- Rotational speed 190 rpm
- Motor/engine manufacturer Kohler
- Engine name Courage
- Reverse gearbox Yes
- Chevron tyres Yes
- Horizontally adjustable handlebar No
- Foldable handlebar No
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection Yes
- Detachable transmission No
- Drag bar Yes
- Transmission type Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward 1
- Transmission steps reverse 1