The Husqvarna 350BT is a high-capacity industrial leaf blower in the popular 50cc mid-size range featuring a new, powerful X-Torq® engine. The comfortable harness and ergonomically designed controls on this leaf blower offer superior ease of use over other backpack leaf blowers on the market, whether you’re blowing away leaves or garden debris.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.2 cm³
- Air speed: 80.47 m/s
- Weight: 10.21 kg
Is in stock
The X-Torq® engine design increases torque over a wider rpm range providing maximum cutting power.
Fuel pump designed for easy starting.
Utilize full blow force with minimal arm strain
The offset handle makes the blow forces easier to control by preventing the arm from being pulled downwards
Adjustable handles for superior comfort.
- Air flow in housing 19.6 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe 14 m³/min
- Air speed 80.47 m/s
- Weight 10.21 kg
- Cylinder displacement 50.2 cm³
- Power output 1.6 kW
- Maximum power speed 7500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 1.25 l
- Fuel consumption 455 g/kWh
- Spark plug NGK CMR7H
- Idling speed 2200 rpm
- Electrode gap 0.7 mm
- OEM Harness Integrated
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 104 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle 2.2 m/s²