370,00 € Incl. vat.
An efficient hand held leaf blower that combines high blowing power with user friendliness making it the perfect petrol blower and garden vacuum for home owners. The Husqvarna 125BVx comes with a both a round and flat nozzle attachments. The round nozzle attachment allows for a broader airstream for clearing wider areas, whilst a flat nozzle attachment increases airstream and directional accuracy when required. This petrol leaf blower is easy to start thanks to its Smart Start® technology and is well balanced and easy to manouevre thanks to its in-lined air outlet. A Vac kit is included with the Husqvarna 125BVx to transform your petrol leaf blower into a garden blower vac for added versatility.
- Cylinder displacement: 28 cm³
- Air speed: 76 m/s
- Vac bag capacity: 64.35 l
- Weight: 4.35 kg
Is in stock
Mulching knives reduce material and increase bag capacity. 16:1 ratio mulching function.
In lined outlet
The fan housing is designed so that the air stream is in lined with the handle. This makes the machine very easy to manoeuvre.
Auto return stop switch
Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for trouble-free starting.
Fan speed can be set for easier handling.
- Air flow in housing 13.31 m³/min
- Air flow in pipe 12.03 m³/min
- Air speed 76 m/s
- Air speed (flat nozzle) 76 m/s
- Air speed (round nozzle) 58.12 m/s
- Vac bag capacity 64.35 l
- Weight 4.35 kg
- Cylinder displacement 28 cm³
- Power output 0.8 kW
- Maximum power speed 8000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume 0.5 l
- Fuel consumption 575 g/kWh
- Spark plug Champion RCJ6Y
- Electrode gap 0.6 mm
- OEM Vacuum Kit Yes
- OEM Harness Single harness
- OEM Nozzle type Round+ Flat
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 107 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 94 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle 11.1 m/s²