Protective leather boots with saw protection Technical 24m/s
329,00 € Incl. vat.
Updated with a new heel construction, more stabile upper part with softer inside for comfort and a new sole for better grip during cold conditions. Made of Sympatex® that is a 100% waterproof and breathable high quality material. The boot has extra padding around the ankle, heel and top for extra protection and comfort, and a steel top cap.Lower part of boot from sole and up is reinforced with rubber as extra protection.
- Saw protection: Yes
- Approved according to EN: ISO 20344, 20345, 1329 & 17249
- Class: Class 2 (24 m/s)
- Leather type: Sympatex® leather
Saw protection 24m/s
Approved saw protection class 2, 24m/s.
Softer heel and inside for comfort during long working days.
Stable sole with optimized grip prevents slipping in cold conditions.
- Approved according to EN ISO 20344, 20345, 1329 & 17249
- Class Class 2 (24 m/s)
- Approved according to E Yes
- Approved according to SB Yes
- Approved according to SRA Yes
- Approved according to WRU Yes
- Leather type Sympatex® leather
- Waterproof Yes
Style and sizes
- Saw protection Yes
- Steel toecap Yes
- Lacing Yes
- Hooks Yes
- Colour Grey/Orange/Black