HUSQVARNA GX 560
The Husqvarna GX 560 petrol hover mower has all the benefits of a hover mower with the added freedom that a petrol lawnmower brings. By floating on a cushion of air the GX 560 is lightweight easy and to manoeuvre, enabling the user to cut the grass easily in awkward and difficult to cut areas of the lawn. Designed for large-scale domestic and semi-professional use the GX 560 hover mower features a powerful, high quality engine for use on slopes of up to 45°.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Honda
- Drive system: Push
- Cutting width: 50.5 cm
Out of stock
Floats on a cushion of air and cuts easily in any direction.
Easy to move around obstacles in the landscape such as flower beds, trees and up to edges.
Cuts on slopes up to 45°
Cuts continuosly on slopes up to 45° due to the oil throw engine lubrication system.
Transport wheels for improved manoeuvrability in use and easier transportation - available as an accessory.
- Motor/engine manufacturer Honda
- Engine type OHC
- Engine name GCV 160
- Cylinder displacement 163 cm³
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 0.93 l
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 3 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 3150 rpm
- Engine lubrication type Splash
- Engine cooling Air
- Cutting width 50.5 cm
- Cutting height steps 3
- Cutting height adjustment Spacers
- Cutting height max 30 mm
- Cutting height min 10 mm
- Drive system Push
- Handle type Comfort
- Weight 18.2 kg
- Cutting deck material ABS plastic
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 86.8 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 96 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 98 dB(A)
- Vibrations handlebar 6.16 m/s²