HUSQVARNA TS 346
The TS 346 is a high spec tractor designed for landowners who frequently need an efficient machine on really large areas all year round. It is a high-capacity tractor with side ejection for demanding lawn care. Driven by a powerful Husqvarna Endurance, twin cylinder engine that starts with one touch without any choke. Has extra fast transmission for superior transport speeds. Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission together with cast front axle means convenient and trouble-free operation. The unique RapidReplace™ blade system ensures safe, fast and tool-less blade replacement.
- Cylinder displacement: 721 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 13.8 kW
- Cutting width: 117 cm
- Transmission type: Fast Hydrostatic
Out of stock
Electric engagement of cutting blades
Easy engagement of cutting blades; simply pull the switch on the control panel.
Fast hydrostatic transmission
Features a hi-speed, hydrostatic transmission for superior transport speeds and smooth, variable forward and reverse speeds with the aid of pedals.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Adjustable sliding seat
Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
- Nose roller Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels 4
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Endurance Series
- Cylinders 2
- Generator 16
- Generator 16 A
- Battery 12 V
- Battery 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 15.1 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 13.8 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter type Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height High 15"
- Steering wheel type Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector Available as accessory
- Deflector Included
- BioClip® kit/plate Available as accessory
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 98.3 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 84 dB(A)
- Transmission type Fast Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer Tuff Torq
- Vibration level seat 0.12 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 4.6 m/s²