HUSQVARNA TS 142
The TS 142 is a user-friendly tractor ideal for homeowners having small to mid-size gardens. It is an efficient tractor with side ejection, smart design and ergonomics. Has a powerful Husqvarna Series engine with choke less start and convenient pedal-operated transmission. Can be complimented with a collector and BioClip® kit.
- Cylinder displacement: 508 cm³
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 8.6 kW
- Cutting width: 107 cm
- Transmission type: Variator
Out of stock
Pedal-operated Automatic transmission
Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
Powder-coated decks for exceptional durability and four anti-scalp rollers as well as a nose roller to help prevent scalping grass for a professional cut, every time.
Easy to get operating with automatic choke. Just turn the key and go.
Robust steel chassis
Built on a robust steel chassis, ensuring maximum durability and sturdiness.
- Nose roller No
- Anti-scalp wheels 2
- Drive method Pedal-operated
- Motor/engine manufacturer Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name Husqvarna Series
- Cylinders 1
- Generator 5&3 A
- Battery 12 V
- Battery 28 Ah
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve) 5.7 l
- Oil filter Yes
- Net power at preset rpm Energy 8.6 kW
- Net power at preset rpm 2600 rpm
- Seat material Vinyl
- Front-End Protection Available as accessory
- Seat back height Low 11"
- Steering wheel type Standard
- Collector Available as accessory
- Deflector Included
- BioClip® kit/plate Available as accessory
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 100 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 97.5 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 83 dB(A)
- Transmission type Variator
- Transmission manufacturer General Transmission
- Vibration level seat 0.17 m/s²
- Vibration level steering wheel 4.21 m/s²