179,00 € Incl. vat.
The Husqvarna 236 domestic chainsaw is ideal for garden tasks like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, the Husqvarna 236 chainsaw is exceptionally easy to use, and comes with a number of helpful features to boost performance like Air Purge, and a powerful X-Torq® 38cc petrol chainsaw engine with low emissions. Supplied with a 14″ chainsaw bar as standard.
- Cylinder displacement: 38.2 cm³
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.7 kg
Out of stock
Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Combined choke/stop control
Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Cylinder displacement 38.2 cm³
- Power output 1.4 kW
- Maximum power speed 9000 rpm
- #Fuel tank volume 0.3 l
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Spark plug Champion RCJ7Y
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Torque, max. 1.53 Nm
- Fuel consumption 0.616 kg/h
- Recommended bar length, max 16 in
- Recommended bar length, min 13 in
- Chain pitch 3/8"
- Chain gauge 0.05 in
- Chain speed at max power 16.3 m/s
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 4.7 kg
- Oil tank volume 0.2 l
- Oil pump capacity Max 8 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min 8 ml/min
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 113 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 110 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 100.7 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 2.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 2.7 m/s²