249,00 € Incl. vat.
The perfect garden chainsaw for occasional cutting tasks such as cutting firewood and felling smaller trees. Exceptionally easy to start and use, the Husqvarna 135 is fitted with a side mounted chain tensioner designed to make tensioning the chainsaw chain quicker and easier. Featuring a powerful X-Torq chainsaw engine which reduces fuel consumption by up to 20% and emits up to 75% less emissions. Other helpful features which make this petrol chainsaw easy to use and maintain include, an auto return stop switch which when the chainsaw is stopped, the chainsaw resets itself automatically to enable quick restarts, and a quick release air filter with snap lock cover which enables you clean the air filter in seconds, reducing stoppages and reducing your working day.
- Cylinder displacement: 40.9 cm³
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 4.4 kg
Is in stock
Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
Quick-release air filter
Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic rear handle
Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and assymetrical handle.
- Cylinder displacement 40.9 cm³
- Power output 1.5 kW
- Maximum power speed 9000 rpm
- #Fuel tank volume 0.37 l
- Idling speed 2900 rpm
- Spark plug Champion RCJ7Y, Husqvarna HQT-1, NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm
- Torque, max. 2 Nm
- Fuel consumption 1.08 kg/h
- Recommended bar length, max 16 in
- Recommended bar length, min 14 in
- Chain pitch 3/8" LP
- Chain gauge 0.05 in
- Chain speed at max power 17.1 m/s
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed 22.7 m/s
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 4.4 kg
- Oil tank volume 0.25 l
- Oil pump type Automatic
- Oil pump capacity Max 13 ml/min
- Oil pump capacity Min 13 ml/min
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 114 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured 113 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 102 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle 3.9 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle 3.8 m/s²